Sunday, August 19, 2007

Awww! Awww! Awwwwww!

My friend Andi had a rating scale for all things cute. The number of awwws indicated it's cuteness. Three was generally the max.

I think these are so darn cute. Aww, aww, awwwwww


I used Lucie Sinkler's Mary Jane pattern for these booties. The yarn is Ornaghi Filati Praemium. I bought the yarn at Passionknits on sale a year or so ago, so it's a stash busting project. And they took only a couple of hours last Sunday to knit. The delay in posting them was finding and attaching buttons. I looked at the tiny pink hearts, but the pearl buttons keep the booties neutral so they'll go with anything.

I made the kimono sweater for Madeline's baby, she hinted that Nate never got to wear it because he grew too fast. I guess that's a chance you take. Perhaps it will be booties for work friends from now on.

1 comment:

Aisling said...

those are definitely mega-cute. are they coming tuesday? i don't even know if i'll make it tuesday, we'll see how things go. first day of school for jj.