Sunday, May 27, 2007

Grrrrrr!

crooked toe

Got a little too big for my britches yesterday. I kitchnered the toe of my sock in public and thought I was hot stuff when I finished without incident. Then I realized I hadn't check to make sure the toe stitches were straight. So the toe of my sock is catywampus (is that how you spell that). Well it means the toe of my sock is crooked - grrrrr. This isn't something I can just over look. I'm going to have to take those stitches out and do it right. Not looking forward to that.

Isn't she cute

I was waiting for Baby Girl at the groomers when I was crookedly sewing up the toe of my sock. Isn't she cute? We shaved her pretty short because it's summer. Don't know that I would go that short again. But, oh she is so cute with those pink bows in her hair. They came out not too long after this picture. She's too much of a tom boy to put up with them for long.

No comments: