Sunday, January 21, 2007

Something About Hairy

something hairy

I named this blonde hat Something About Hairy because I knit it while watching Something About Mary. In the movie Cameron Diaz has a cute blonde bob, which this loosely resembles.

That's three fun fur hats down, plus the other three hats I plan to send that I knit in March. They are just sitting in a drawer waiting for a home.

trio of hats

They are "Sunshine", "Orlando" and "The Perfect Summer Day"

I called the middle one "Orlando" because I knit it while I was in Orlando, FL and it has yellow for the sun, green for trees and blue for water. The Perfect Summer Day follows a similar formula, but it has lots of sun.

I have more Sugar and Cream cotton in the drawer and the hats go so fast, I think I'll make some more. This is stash bustin' on steroids.

No comments: