Friday, February 02, 2007

Nine Hats and Counting

I have nine hats done for the Children's Medical Hospital. No pictures yet because I'm too busy knitting. I have 5 fun fur hats and 4 cotton hats.

I also started my KPPPM socks. I've been savoring that moment. Saving it for a nice long plane trip which I was supposed to take this week. As it turns out, the trip was postponed until next week so I just knit on the socks for the fun of it. I'm really liking how they look. Mostly it's the yarn because the pattern is just a 4-2 rib, but the Koigu is lovely. I'll post pictures of the sock in progress this weekend. In the meantime, here's a picture of the yarn.

xanga KPPPM

It's cold here again. It snowed yesterday. So, if I knit this weekend, I have to knit on DS#1's clogs. I have one sole done. Did I mention I am so over clogs. And now when I tell my husband I am over clogs, he says he wants a pair - aaarrggghh! I can't tell if he's joking or serious.

No comments: