Sunday, January 07, 2007

Confession - I Found More Stash

B-ville 050 cropped

Well, I didn't find the yarn, but I found this picture that reminds me the yarn is somewhere. I actually listed the blue, but forgot about the white. I think the white skeins might be two different brands of yarn. In a previous blog entry I say it's wildfoote superwash. I wonder if I'm right?

I've decided I want to hand dye it. I found this picture digging through my own blog. I'm so glad I made notes.

yarn dyeing 012 cropped

I like this colorway. It's very pisces. I have several skeins of blue sock yarn, but not like this.

I didn't get much knitting done this last week. I just wasn't in the mood. I did finish one clog and one sole for a second clog. I knit a few rounds on the felted purse. I can't believe I'm admitting this, but that never ending stockinette is about to drive me crazy. I used to love to go round and round. Now it's boring. I'll take it to knitting on Tuesday. At least I can talk and do it at the same time. I probably have two more inches to go - yawn.

No comments: