Thursday, November 16, 2006

What Does This Want to Be?

robyn's clogs 005

OK, that's a trick question, because I already have plans for this motley collection of yarn. And I'm not stressed about how things will turn out because I know the recipient of this gift is adventuresome when it comes to trying new things. Regardless of the end result, she will appreciate the effort. But I have a feeling it's going to turn out great.

The swallowtail is still hovering. I did a row last night only to discover I'd dropped a stitch (I've never done that and not caught it at that moment. Not because I'm a great knitter, but because I'm petrified of this happening.) and now I have to figure out how to fix it. I have days when I'm in the mood for that kind of heavy lifting and then there are days when I have to just put it down. Last night I just put it down.

No comments: