Saturday, October 20, 2007

Arrrgh, What Happen There?

There's a mistake. I hate that. I can see it. I know it's there and now I'm trying to decide what I want to do. One part of me says let it go, but the other side of me says fix it.

The difference between lace and socks is people get up and close and personal with lace. Knitters and non-knitters alike hold lace in their hands and study it. In fact, I asked DH to see if he could find the mistake and in about 10 seconds he spotted it. Actually that settles it for me. It must be fixed.

Dang that 7:20am flight. I'm going to frog back 5". Dang it. Good thing I'm enjoying knitting this pattern.
I'm also enjoying "I Love Gansey." Here's my short row heel with the pattern eased in. I'm pleased with how it's coming together.




Here's the top. The fit is good. I'm about to start the fun part around the top.


The weather is cooling off in TX. I wore my Mad Weave socks for the first time this week. Love, love the pattern. The socks are a great fit. And they were really fun to knit.

1 comment:

Angeluna said...

Ooooh, I'm sorry Julia. That is so frustrating. But if a husband can see it, it's time to frog.