Thursday, April 30, 2009

Knitting Content

Mom's Thank You Mother's Day pillow is almost done. The knitting is complete. I'm working on the journaling strips. I have 10 done and woven in and 10 to go. Hope to finish that tonight. I also have the fabric and the pillow form. I'll get it sown this weekend and mailed on Monday with a note that says "Don't Open 'Til Mother's Day!"

I started the flutter scarf. Dropped two edge stitches and didn't realize it. I can't fix that so I'll be frogging back to my lifeline. It's a couple of evenings of knitting lost. At the same time, I may want to add beads so it's not a complete loss. Just have to go get beads. Maybe this weekend.

Attended the Arlington Knitting Guild meeting Tuesday and started a Fair Isle eye glasses case. I guess it's my years of cross-stitching, but I really like fair isle. Makes stockinette not so boring. Can't wait to work on this some more.

I'll post pictures this weekend.

No comments: