Tuesday, April 14, 2009

FO From the Camping Weekend

Rather than work on any of the new projects I took on the camping trip, I worked on Anita's hat. And I finished it! Saturday evening I wove the ends in and Sunday I snapped this pic. We actually cut the trip short because we knew rain was coming in Saturday night.

Over the weekend I also cast on Mom's The Pillow of Sei Shonagon. I didn't realize how short on time I am. It's getting the bulk of my attention right now.

I checked the calendar and realized Madonna's birthday is May 13, not May 23, so that's 10 days I've lost for that project. Dang.

The pillow and the scarf are two projects I really, really want to do and I don't want to rush them. So when I was approached by a fellow raveler to sell or trade my three remaining skeins of Elann Den-m-nit, I thought to myself, "that's not a bad idea." No more pressure to knit baby hats. So the den-m-nit shipped yesterday and there's a skein of blue Koigu in my stash. Not a bad trade if you ask me.

Liza brought me the buttons she picked for her flower scarf. I will definitely get that done this weekend. Maybe even tonight.


No comments: