Sunday, January 13, 2008

Brigit - My First FO for 2008

These are my Gigi Silva - Brigit socks. They are my December Sockdown offering and they are finished - ends woven in and everything.

I cast on 72 followed the pattern. I wish I had made the leg longer. I had yarn leftover, kind of alot. I did the Jeri toe and stopped when I had 10 stitches on each needle to kitchner together.

Yesterday I cast on my January Sockdown socks - Cookie A's Pomatomus. I'm doing them toe up and I started with 10 stitches on each needle. I finished increasing the first toe and I thought I might cast on the second toe during the Cowboy's game today, but instead I'm going to get into the pattern and make sure it's going to work. Then if it does, I'll cast on the second sock. I'm using the Wollmeise Sockenwolle and I'm in love.

2 comments:

Edie said...

Your Brigit's look great! I can't wait to see the progress on your new socks with the new yarn! :) Thanks for meeting me Saturday!

Christy said...

Beautiful socks! Thanks for stopping by my blog.