Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Teresa's Purse


This is a purse I did for my friend Teresa. It's the hobo bag from the Pursenalities book. I used a single strand of Knitpicks Sierra coal and bud. I tossed in some black fun fur for show. It felted very nicely and created a thick fabric. I love the handle on this purse. I think it looks nice and I don't think it's going to have a stretch problem like some felted straps do.


The brilliant finish is the pin we used for the closure on the side. It adds just the right amount of bling-bling. I know Teresa is going to love this.
A huge thanks to my friend Connie for bling-bling suggestion and for making and sewing in the lining.

I wish the picture did better justice to the purse. You know how that goes.
I'm through with the top part of sock 2 on the pink kool-aid socks. It was a short top so it went fast. I just started on Sunday and I'm ready for the heel flap on Wednesday. That's pretty fast for me.

No comments: