Friday, July 27, 2007

I Guess It's Time To Move

I've been on Xanga for a long time, but they don't let my friends comment without signing up. And there are other things I can't do that I like over here. So I think it's official, I'm moving on over. Now let's see if I can figure this out.






Here are the 12 blocks the SOWs did for Greenburg, KS. I have to get them sent off no later than Monday. Have too, have too.


















I have plans for this stash. I'm going to knit Baby Girl a Christmas stocking. I did have to order some red and green WotA from Knitpicks. I ordered a skein of each when I ordered my sister's birthday yarn.

I don't have a picture yet, but I finally cast on one of the golf club covers. It's turning out better than the proto type. The ribbing is working well and the color is good. I'm about a 1/3 of the way through the ribbing on the first one. I officially started Tuesday, July 21, 2007.

I'm itching to start Marshall's clogs.

Here's the yarn. I would have put black in somewhere, but he wanted blue and green. For contrast, I ordered 2 different blues and 2 different greens. I thought it might add interest.We'll see. I want to make a little more progress on the golf club cover before I cast this on. Anyway, the clogs take a little concentrating. The ribbing is a no-brainer.
I've got ravelry going and I'm uploading all my pictures to flickr. I was hoping to tie that together here, but haven't figured it out yet.

1 comment:

Jeri said...

Found you. Welcome to blogspot.