Thursday, May 07, 2009

Mom's Pillow and Wiley Might Be a Girl

This is Mom's Mother's Day gift. A Pillow Sei Shonagon. I wrote a list of Thank you's for my Mom. They ranged from thanks for tucking me in every night to thanks for letting me go. Some Thank You's sentimental, some funny, some private jokes. She told me she read it through twice and cried. Then she went to Wednesday night church with her eyes all red and puffy. Mission accomplished. I just want her to remember every night when she goes to bed that I love her and I appreciate her. I had a lot of fun making the pillow.

Now, about Wiley the Coyote. We saw him again today, but now we are uncertain as to whether Wiley is a he or a she. She was in her usual territory and we spotted each other. She stood off the side waiting for us to pass. Similar to the last encounter. At one point she squatted and marked her territory. That's when we figured she might be a she because she squatted instead of hiked.

1 comment:

Angeluna said...

It is just lovely. You have a lucky mother!