Sunday, March 08, 2009

I keep adding stash to my stash. I don't mean to, it just happens. I got yarn for my birthday. I don't think that really counts as stash. I picked up a couple of skeins through Ravelry. Guess I better get knitting.
This my sister's birthday present to me. I'm so excited. These socks blanks are the perfect way for me to dye yarn on demand. I don't have to worry about skeining off the amount I need. Or dyeing an entire skein one color. I can just figure how many yards I need, measure the blank and dye only what I want. It's so easy. I can get a couple of projects out of each blank. Can't wait to get started.These skeins of Sundara and Koigu are my Ravelry finds. I got such a deal I couldn't pass it up even if I did have to pay shipping from the UK.




The top pic is Brushstroke Cotton. It's a bulky weight and will make great market bags. But I also think I have enough to make a tank top which I think might be fun. We'll see.Not sure what I'll do with the orange. Something will come up I'm sure.

No comments: